BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here?

4 posters

Go down

jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here? Empty jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi all, I'm about as far away from Texas as one can get but Bullfrog, oops I guess he is called Ditch here invited me to come and pay a visit so here I is Very Happy I do recognize some of your names............howdy Bartender, Bubbles and others cheers and nice to meet all the rest of you cheers

Back to top Go down

jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here? Empty Re: jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here?

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:56 am

Welcome JW, pull up a chair and talk to us.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here? Empty Re: jw just poppin in to see what's poppin here?

Post  Bartender Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Howdy JW!!! Great to see you! I hope you can understand us through all the "accents"!! Laughing

Yep, it will be quite the motley crue here! Glad to see you're up for it!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Welcome JW. Glas to have you here. This place is growing fast.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi jw. Glad to see you made it here. We are growing and I really believe this is going to be a good forum.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Thanks peeps and good to see ya all.................like my new accent..........I'm trying to fit in Very Happy
Hey Ditch am I supposed to send ya some moola for postage so you can send the book or do I wait to send it when I get the book? Let me know how much.
You still have my address?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 pm

j.w wrote:Thanks peeps and good to see ya all.................like my new accent..........I'm trying to fit in Very Happy
Hey Ditch am I supposed to send ya some moola for postage so you can send the book or do I wait to send it when I get the book? Let me know how much.
You still have my address?

So sorry my good friend, but yes, we were in dire straits. when I had to quit my good job as a firefighter I took an early retirement and went back to being a paramedic. It gave me the warm fuzzies when I helped someone, but didn't pay the bills. But God carried me, it's really amazing how we even made it through and wouldn't have without his blessings.

So now I'm doing great, two months there and I'm the #2 salesman of the dealership and kicking ass, making money. I have your book and will sign and mail it tomorrow. It is the third edit and still has some warts and bumps in it, but we wrote this together. I know you are busy, but winter is coming. I really wish that you would dish some of that bubbly personality here, at least a few minutes every day. You just light up a forum.

For those of you who do knot know, JW is "Angelica" in my novels. She was the one who encouraged me to keep writing. You see, it all started on a forum just like this. I saw JW's adventuresome character and wrote a short story about she and another character in a story. The forum liked it and wanted more. I kept on, after a while, I had a 90,000 word novel based on real, likable characters. Every morning, people would pour their coffee go to the forum and read the next chapter. They caught mistakes and typos and were invaluable to me. when it finally had to end, I left it as a cliffhanger. everyone said, "No! You can't leave us here! We feel like an entire family that we have grown to know and love has died. Please go on. This spurred three more novels which are now published. Al thanks to the unstoppable angelica. We are in this to the death.

We spawned "Vengeance a Pirate's Tale" sneak peek here..http://thepiratescove.yolasite.com/
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum