Hello - Nice to meet you

Go down

Hello - Nice to meet you

Post  House4kids on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

My name is House4kids - because my husband built me a house and I have 4 children. I recently moved from Lumberton to Southern California - husband got a job promotion out here. I'm currently working as a Dispatcher with the Federal Interagency Communication Center in San Bernardino. We dispatch for All Risk, Wildland Fire, Law Enforcement, Search and Rescue to name a few - the agencies we dispatch for are US Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Indian Affairs.

My family recently had to evacuate our home because of wildland fire - named the Hill Fire I can tell you that the feeling for this type of evacuation is no different than leaving because of a hurricane.

I look forward to meeting you all on this forum Wink
House4kids
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello - Nice to meet you

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 pm

wow!! another new member! Welcome, I was a firefighter/paramedic for 24 years until I wrecked my knee fighting a chemical fire. I now sell cars and love it. It's great when people come on and tell you a little about themselves, feels like we know you already. This is a small but friendly forum, feel free to talk about or make comments on anything that you wish and again, welcome Mi casa es su casa.
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

View user profile http://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 am

Nice to meet you House4kids. You have a very interesting profession. Am anxious to hear more of your stories. I am Bubbles, the old grandma, animal lover and have a passion for horses. Jump in and tell us more about your activities. There is a very bad fire raging in Central Texas right now. These fires scare the devil out of me.
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Glad to see you here H4K. I'm Jaytee, live in Nederland, two kids, a few grandkids the yongest 5 months old and a darling.
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

welcome, House4kids! I'm another gramdma here. Great-grandma actually. It's good to see our little forum family growing!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  House4kids on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I am also a grandmother Very Happy 3 granddaughters (one is ex-stepson's dau) but I still claim her and son/girlfriend are due to have my first grandson any day now. I miss my grandkids very much since I've moved, but Skype and FB help alot. I will see Dau/GD in October when I fly back to join my previous church ladies at the Women of Faith conference in San Antonio. I can't wait.

House4kids
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Welcome, H4K!!! I've lived in L-town since '91, and I bought The Mailbox Connection last October. Very Happy

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down