BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new colt

2 posters

Go down

Our new colt Empty Our new colt

Post  Admin Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Born almost three months ago, he is a real hellion.

Our new colt Colt003

Vicki uses Honey for a lawn mower in the evenings, lets her graze outside of the fence.

Our new colt Lacy012
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our new colt Empty Re: Our new colt

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 am

What a pretty colt. I love the babies. Get your hands on him early. We had 2 colts born about 3 years ago, both within days of each other. Named them Poncho and Lefty. They were hell on wheels from the day of birth. I was so glad when we sold both of them. But they have grown up to be beautiful studs, the people that bought them have sent me pics. They have been sent to trainers and now are calm, even tempered. When they were babies, you didn't go feed without keeping on eye on each one of them. Bite, kick and anything else they could. They had many pops on the butt and pops on the nose while they were young. That was the only 2 we have ever had like that. Had to come from the studs the mares were bred with. The mares are the most gentle souls you have ever seen. But I love taking care of the babies and seeing just what I can teach them.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 am

Vicki calls him Scoundrel, I keep calling him Little Man and yes, he is hell on wheels. He loves to nip at you, especially when you are working. He'll come up, smell your ear and then Chomp!! He's too quick to bite him back so it's a swat on the nose.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum