BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old couple is eating dinner

2 posters

Go down

An old couple is eating dinner Empty An old couple is eating dinner

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 pm

They are sitting in a booth and are both a little hard of hearing, so they are speaking loud. A cop is sitting in the booth right behind them and can hear them.

The man says, "Remember the first time I brought you here on our wedding night 50 years ago today?"

"Yes." she smiles.

"I took you out back and bent you over that fence and gave you the wherefore, didn't I? Let's just do it again for old time sake."

"OK." she says.

The cop has to see this, they are at least 80. He waits, then quietly follows them. The old lady pulls down her panties around her ankles while he drops his pants and lifts her skirt. He moves around some till they both start moaning. He positions himself and inserts it, then bends her over the fence. They both go wild, he is pounding her like a jackhammer screaming at the top of his lungs. She is quivering screaming, "Oh My God!" This goes on for 45 minutes until they collapse exhausted on the ground. The cop is astounded at their performance. He approaches and says, "Excuse me for spying, but you are at least 80 years old. What is your secret? How did you do so well for so long?"

The man looks up and says, "Son, 50 years ago that wasn't an electric fence."
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An old couple is eating dinner Empty Re: An old couple is eating dinner

Post  CruiseJunkie Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 pm

cheers
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie