She is home where she belongs

Go down

She is home where she belongs

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 am

14 “Therefore I am now going to allure her;
I will lead her into the wilderness
and speak tenderly to her.
15 There I will give her back her vineyards,
and will make the Valley of trouble a door of hope.
There she will respond as in the days of her youth,
as in the day she came up out of Egypt.

16 “In that day,” declares the LORD,
“you will call me ‘my husband’;
you will no longer call me ‘my master.’ Hosea 2:14 - 16

I talked to my minister and prayed hard about it. I made her bond yesterday and brought her home. She will go to church with me every Sunday, if she has Christ, everything else will just fall into place. It is my duty as her husband to forgive her and try to save this marriage.
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

View user profile http://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: She is home where she belongs

Post  Rosebud1 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 am

I wish you all the best. If it doesn't work out, at least you know you tried. But I have to add, you are far more generous than I would be.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

I agree with Rosebud 100%. Until the trust is there completely, keep your finances separate. I admire you for forgiving, I hope that this will bring happiness back into your life.
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Please get a post-nup in place and keep ALL monies seperate. DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER!!! By doing that you will forgive anything/any debt that she incurred. Lots of counseling for both of you. Marriage and individual counseling. AA for her. It will be a roller coaster ride that you will hate. It will take a tremendous amount of work from BOTH of you but if both of you are committed to the marriage it can be rebuilt and possibly be stronger than ever. I wish you the best of luck and both of you will be in my prayers.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 am

She agreed to go to church with me every Sunday, also she will have no access to the bank account, none. I'm still going through with the divorce, she will have to answer for the hot checks that she wrote and possibly do time or community service to pay restitution for them.
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am

Admin wrote:She agreed to go to church with me every Sunday, also she will have no access to the bank account, none. I'm still going through with the divorce, she will have to answer for the hot checks that she wrote and possibly do time or community service to pay restitution for them.

Glad to see that you are going forward with the divorce. You have turned a corner, While your heart is saying that her being home is the best thing your brain is telling you to protect yourself. That is great. If I could offer another pioece of advice , make sure that she will not have visitors at the house while you are at work. Attending church is a good place to start but she still needs counseling and a good drug abuse program. It is great that you are making HER be accountable for her actions. You are on the healing road and YOU got there pretty fast!! Oh and also make sure that your safety is always at the front of your mind. (Sorry I watch to much Snapped!)

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 am

The losers she got the drugs from don't even own a car. They spent hundreds a week on drugs but had no running water, that would cut into their drug money. So, they won't be visiting her. We will surprise them Thursday to retrieve her belongings. One word of crap out of either the husband or the wife I'll call the law for a civil standby. If he is stupid enough to approach me before the law gets there, he will need a lot of stitches, I promise you.

Then, after the law leaves, we will go straight to the narcotics task force and blow them in. Vicki knows names and routines. Hopefully they will be smart enough just to let her in to get her things with no trouble.
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Ditch, I STRONGLY suggest you do not go there just the two of you. If Viki knows as much as you say, it could be very dangerous.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 pm

I agree with Rosebud. It may be best for her to cut her losses and replace her things. That option may be the best one since she would have to get a job in order to have money so that she could replace the items.

Druggies are extremely dangerous when they feel their lifestyle (if you can call it that) is threatened.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 pm

The guy is a punk. He is already extremely afraid that I'm going to go to the authorities. We got into a verbal confrontation when he was stupid enough to call my cell phone. She needed her prescription drugs yesterday and I went there alone. He talks the talk and I wanted to see if he could actually walk the walk. They were gone and some zoned out chick answered the door. She looked for the drugs but of course the scumbags had taken them.

They will return her items, retrieve them or pay the difference, I'm not fucking with these people.
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 pm

I wish I had seen this sooner than now. I left you a message on facebook today to call me.

Does she have her cell phone, or do they??? I ask, because I got a call from someone yesterday, saying that he had a "missed call" from my number on "his" phone. I told him he must be mistaken, as I had not called anyone lately. He insisted--but said he wasn't sure if it was an incoming or outgoing call-he would have to go back and look again. I asked him what number/whose phone I had supposedly called. Obviously I SAW what number he was actually calling from, but he finally said Vicki. I repeated it, and he said, "Yeah, Vicki Fernandez". He said he had just looked at it, and it just said "missed call" from Andi.

I again told him he was obviously WRONG, that I had NOT made ANY calls from my cell phone yesterday. He fumbled some more, and I finally told him not to bother calling me back! I figured he was either a jealous new "friend", or someone looking to score.

If she has a cell phone at all, I would suggest changing the number!!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 am

She has a new cell phone that I bought her Sunday. He obviously has her old cell phone and is using it as this loser can't seem to keep minutes on his.

We went yesterday and got as much as would fit in my truck, will return for the rest. He didn't have shit to say and I bit my tongue until we get the rest of her things. Then I may or may not tell him what an obvious piece of shit that he is, he and his wife both if her even opens his mouth to me.
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 am

Does Vicki read some of these replies? I sure hope so. You need to pull your shit together and get a grip on reality. Realize that there is a man who is so in Love with you. Being sober and facing life is hard. Doing drugs is the coward way of life. Try for life. Take care. flower
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 am

she does not read here... yet. She may eventually. Today will be her first real test, I pray she will make the right choice.
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 am

I'm baaaack! I had lost the website to the forum and finally it dawned on me to go to the other site and get it. Felt like I had to take a shower when I left out of that forum. lol
Ditch, I hope you have thought through everything on this. I know you still love her but don't leave yourself wide open for more hurt. This is not going to be an easy road, you are going to worry about what she is up to while you are at work, you will wonder if she is being honest with you, etc.

You are a much better person than I. I am very protective of myself and my feelings. If I have been down a road once or twice then I close that road off. I know that is not the Christian thing to do but I refuse to open myself up to more hurt. I will pray for the person but I cannot solve their problems for them.

I hope things work out for you. We are all here for you, use us as a sounding board or just to vent if you need to. We care about you old friend.

Merry Christmas and A Very Happy (and hopefully different) New Year.

Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:02 am

Glad you are back Sue. Everyone has been busy with Christmas so the forum has been pretty quiet. Things are going good here at home and I pray they will keep going that way. I'll keep my eyes open this time, welcome back.
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 am

I have been very busy myself. Paul, my son in law, who broke his back in 2009 when my horse threw him, has been in severe pain ever since. Well, God is good.
Paul went back to the doctor that did his surgery and he did another CAT scan and told Paul he couldn't help him anymore that he didn't need to come back.
Paul has a nephew who is a doctor in Tyler and told him he wanted all his medical records on his back. Paul got them, sent them to him. He called Paul Monday before Thanksgiving and told him he had a CAT scan set up for Monday morning and an appt Tuesday morn at a doctor in Tyler. Paul went to the appt., dr looked at the records, told him he was going into surgery immediately.
The rods that were in Pauls back were too long, one was rubbing against another disc causing the severe pain. He took the metal out and told Paul he was lucky because at any time this could have paralyzed him.
He is doing 90% better!! No more severe pain, can actually walk standing straight, and is getting better every day.
God does work miracles! Our family has been very blessed. He should be able to drive in about 2 more weeks and get on with his life as a normal man.

Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuyPinestra on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 am

Bubbles wrote:I have been very busy myself. Paul, my son in law, who broke his back in 2009 when my horse threw him, has been in severe pain ever since. Well, God is good.
Paul went back to the doctor that did his surgery and he did another CAT scan and told Paul he couldn't help him anymore that he didn't need to come back.
Paul has a nephew who is a doctor in Tyler and told him he wanted all his medical records on his back. Paul got them, sent them to him. He called Paul Monday before Thanksgiving and told him he had a CAT scan set up for Monday morning and an appt Tuesday morn at a doctor in Tyler. Paul went to the appt., dr looked at the records, told him he was going into surgery immediately.
The rods that were in Pauls back were too long, one was rubbing against another disc causing the severe pain. He took the metal out and told Paul he was lucky because at any time this could have paralyzed him.
He is doing 90% better!! No more severe pain, can actually walk standing straight, and is getting better every day.
God does work miracles! Our family has been very blessed. He should be able to drive in about 2 more weeks and get on with his life as a normal man.

Can you say major lawsuit??

GuyPinestra
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down