BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I GUESS I'm moving on up...

4 posters

Go down

Well, I GUESS I'm moving on up... Empty Well, I GUESS I'm moving on up...

Post  Bartender Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 am

to that deeeeluxe apartment in the sky y y y...

If you are one of my Fb friends, you may have seen my "strange" photos lately with slightly cryptic messages. I was waiting until I told my landlord before I posted an official notice, BUT... since I did tell him Friday, I will be announcing it tomorrow:

The Mailbox Connection is MOVING!!!!!! Our projected "go live" date at the new location is March 5, 2012. I have been praying for this since the day I bought the business!! I have not tried to force anything, it has all just started falling into place on its' own! God has given me so many signs, that I just have to believe it is the right thing and the right time. I firmly believe that my customer volume will instantly double overnight, if not more, with the "new" location. It is a slightly ironic thing: We are moving back to where the business was located before it was moved to where it is now, about 5 or 6 years ago!

I'll post more as I get a chance, and maybe even get around to putting up some pics (that part is much easier on FB) of all the construction and different phases. We've gotten quite a bit done in just a few short days. We've kinda run into a small stumbling block that I will try and take care of tomorrow, but it will work itself out.

Hopefully some of you will be able to stop by whenever I get around to having the grand re-opening. Very Happy

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Well, I GUESS I'm moving on up... Empty Re: Well, I GUESS I'm moving on up...

Post  emt112 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

congrats hope it works out well for you

emt112
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 am

That's great news, Bartender! I'm so happy for you! I know you have been disappointed with your current location ever since you started your business. Good luck in your newest endevour. We will be waiting for your grand opening!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Congratulations on the move Bartender, please let us know the new address. Hope everything works out for you.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks y'all!! We're gonna be at 95-B West Chance, in Lumberton. Off Hwy 96, just past Lumberton MUD, on the left. It's just so funny, that that is where the business was before! I am SO excited!!

I do have a question for y'all: Does anyone have a licensed electrician in their pocket?? I need one, asap.

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I have that licensed electrician in my pocket, but sorry to say my son-in-law lives in Denver. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. You just missed him by 4 days.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

wolfmom wrote:I have that licensed electrician in my pocket, but sorry to say my son-in-law lives in Denver. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. You just missed him by 4 days.

Just my luck. Day late, dollar short. Neutral

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 pm

wolfmom wrote:I have that licensed electrician in my pocket, but sorry to say my son-in-law lives in Denver. Sorry I couldn't be of any help. You just missed him by 4 days.

Just my luck. Day late, dollar short. Neutral

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down