wakeup call

Go down

wakeup call

Post  Rosebud1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:31 pm

I had an angiogram done this morning. The new way they do it is so much easier than when they went in through the groin. Dr. Buheis went in through my wrist. Less recovery time. Anyway, he more or less told me to change my life style or die. I need to watch my diet more closely, but mainly I need to become more active. Guess I'll have to start walking at the mall again with all the other old people. Nothing like looking at photos of your heart to make you wake up!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wakeup call

Post  labmom on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Rosebud, glad your ok! good to know that there is a easier way of doing this. Both of my parents have had them done a few times the old way. Im like you, im gonna start walking since i have a decent place to walk now. Im waiting on my new nike's to come in so i can walk. My aunt that is going on 82 walks 4 miles a day and has been doing it for ever and she is the picture of life. she eats right etc. Anyway im glad your ok.

labmom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

I hate to admit it but I'm overweight, pre diabetes, high blood pressure, and my dr. says I'm a candidate for a heart attack. Why? Bad eating habits and sedentary lifestyle. I have a doctors appointment next week to get my annual butt chewing. So it's time to change; all of us. Time to get moving, eat better and shed a few pounds. It's for our own good.
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:33 am

I hope you do change your lifestyle, Jaytee. Don't wait till the damage is done. Start now!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  labmom on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm

I dont mean to sound mean about what im going to say. But i refuse to end up like my mom and my brother. My mom has so many problems its unreal and has to live in a nursing home and my brother is headed that way too if he doesnt do something fast. I told my aunt i dont want to be like them and pretty much i refuse to be. So im gonna do my best to shed a few pounds and start eating right and walking etc. i wish luck and prayers to all of us.

labmom
Amigo
Amigo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down