BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Roberston

2 posters

Go down

Pat Roberston Empty Pat Roberston

Post  jaytee Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Pat Robertson said that marijuana should be legalized. He said that we should quit sending people to prison for that.

I know many think the PR has lost his mind on some issues but I agree with him on this one. But to clarify the issue, I don't think anyone goes to prison these days for marijuana unless it's a huge amount. They could end up in jail with jail time and fine. I say legalize it. How about you?

jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Pat Roberston Empty Re: Pat Roberston

Post  wolfmom Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 am

I agree that Marijuana should be legal. And they do still send you to jail for small amounts. I was in a jury pool in Orange and they were trying the man for possessing 2 ounces, with intent to sell. The prosecution was not happy with me because everytime I was asked I told them that I considered 2 ounces to be personal use. Before they picked the jury everyone was sent out for a recess and I had to stay and speak to the Judge. He asked me if I understood that marijuana was illegal, and I told him yes, but that I still considered 2 ounces to be personal use and would not vote to send someone to jail for that. Needless to say I didn't make the jury!!
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum