BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michele Bachmann

3 posters

Go down

Michele Bachmann Empty Michele Bachmann

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 am

Won the debate. I hope she goes all of the way. The liberals will try their best to tear her apart like they did Palin. They love a strong woman, as long as she isn't conservative, then it's "get back in the kitchen where you belong."
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Michele Bachmann Empty Re: Michele Bachmann

Post  jaytee Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh the lame stream media. Where would one begin when talking about those folks. They will try anything and everything to attack this woman. Heck, they will do everything possible to keep this president so as usual, anyone outside the democratic party is a target.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  orley29 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 am

I like Michelle Bachman. I like Herman Cane too. I dont think he will actually go anywhere, and Bachman just might have a shot. Romney scares me a little because of his states healthcare program that didnt do so well. Do you think he has a shot since Perry has stepped up? Of course I would vote for Ronald McDonald over Obama, so whoever gets the republican nod is who Ill go with. Hopefully people are starting to finally wake up and see that Obama is trying to destroy our country. Im afraid for my children and grandchildren...

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down