BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama clashes with Tea Party member

5 posters

Go down

Obama clashes with Tea Party member Empty Obama clashes with Tea Party member

Post  jaytee Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/obama-clashes-with-tea-party-member/1

Mr. President,

The people haven't forgot that those associated with you have said terrible things about the Tea Party like calling them terrorist or Nazis. My advice, stay on the podium and read your speech, the people are going to hammer you.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Obama clashes with Tea Party member Empty Re: Obama clashes with Tea Party member

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Never underestimate the stupidity of the voters, the fact that this man was ever elected speaks volumes.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Obama clashes with Tea Party member Empty Re: Obama clashes with Tea Party member

Post  jaytee Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:Never underestimate the stupidity of the voters, the fact that this man was ever elected speaks volumes.

True. I've always said that Obama could pull it out and win re-election but this time it will be an uphill battle. He has pissed off many by talking down to them. Many of the young college kids that supported him before have become disillusioned, and I don't think he will get any cross over votes. He does have time though because people forget. He will do everything he can to get re-elected like bringing the troops home or trying to jump start this economy. As usual, the vote will come down to a few swing states. We still have a long way to go.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Yes we do have a long way to go. Even if someone held a gun to my head I would refuse to vote for Obama. Name one thing that he has done while in office that has benefited America.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  dannis Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

Bubbles wrote:Yes we do have a long way to go. Even if someone held a gun to my head I would refuse to vote for Obama. Name one thing that he has done while in office that has benefited America.

I damn sure not going to hold my breath until someone can think of ONE good thing he has done during his term in office.

I can think of MANY bad things he has done with the aid of Nancy the Black Widow and Harry the Snake.
dannis
dannis
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome back Dannis, drop in more often. You won't get any debate here, we don't have a forum liberal yet.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  dannis Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am

Admin wrote:Welcome back Dannis, drop in more often. You won't get any debate here, we don't have a forum liberal yet.

Just a matter of time. The other watering hole is dried up. They gotta come here for water. Razz
dannis
dannis
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  orley29 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 am

Admin wrote:Welcome back Dannis, drop in more often. You won't get any debate here, we don't have a forum liberal yet.

Not yet...but you will....lol I just hope if one specific liberal comes calling, you will ban him immediately.. He is just plain mean.

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 am

orley29 wrote:

Not yet...but you will....lol I just hope if one specific liberal comes calling, you will ban him immediately.. He is just plain mean.

Let not your heart be troubled, this place is well policed.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down