BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasted weed

2 posters

Go down

Wasted weed Empty Wasted weed

Post  Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I pulled into the Silsbee Walmart to buy some cigarettes this evening. A woman was parked in front of the place that you pay, sitting in the passenger's door looking down. I exited my truck and saw what looked like a bag of weed laying in the parking lot. It had been busted open but the buds and the baggie were there. When I came back, she still had her passenger door open looking down at the fuming pile. I asked her, "What? did someone drop some weed?"

She said yes and that the police were on the way to pick it up and properly dispose of it. I assured her that that was not necessary, that I would see that it was properly dealt with. Very Happy She made an urgent gesture over her shoulder pointing at the rear view mirror, "They are on the phone right now, they are sending a unit here to retrieve it."

As she turned her head, I copped a fat bud. It smells like a Christmas tree and I just know that it is going to be good. but alas, I had no papers. I briefly considered emptying out a cigarette by rolling it between my fingers and stuffing the herb into it, but decided to just wait and do it right. I do admit that I smelled it at least four or five times on the way home and wondered why they have not come up with a cologne that smells like this. I would buy it. I'll tell you how it was as I'm about to twist one up. Lucky me, if i had only been ten minutes earlier, I would have copped the whole bag, but i count myself as blessed as I just stumbled into this free gift.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wasted weed Empty Re: Wasted weed

Post  Bubbles Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Your still crazy.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo