BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you noticed?

+2
yep
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Have you noticed? Empty Have you noticed?

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 am

Fall is very slowly making it's appearance. Last week I noticed a few of the trees had yellow showing and even a few leaves dropping. This morning, as I took out the trash it felt really nice and cool. Fall will be on us before we know it and it will be time to hunt hogs once again.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed? Empty Re: Have you noticed?

Post  yep Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

I haven't noticed at all. But, I am ready! I've had enough of this heat! I can't ever remember this many 100+ days for summer.

yep
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

I am so ready for some 60's in the day and some 50's at night. Hopefully the burn ban would be lifted and we could have a fire in the back yard again.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 am

Me too Bubbles, you know how I love sitting around a fire in the winter. They will lift the burn ban, we should start getting rain this weekend and more as fall sets in. I'm so ready for hunting season this year.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swmp Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am

Admin wrote:Fall is very slowly making it's appearance. Last week I noticed a few of the trees had yellow showing and even a few leaves dropping. This morning, as I took out the trash it felt really nice and cool. Fall will be on us before we know it and it will be time to hunt hogs once again.

That's from not seeing rain for the last 3 years. Cool
swmp
swmp
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 am

That is exactly what I was thinking, SWMP! Several of our trees have leaves turning, but it's from the lack of water and the oppressive heat!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 am

Everything is dying. Grass, plants, etc. Ponds are dry here. My son in law has a spring fed pond, quite large. It has many tracks around it in the mornings. Seems like every species of wildlife is coming at night and drinking out of it. It is the only pond with water in it in the area. Doesn't seem to bother the horses. They all seem to get along, even the animals are adapting to sharing with wildlife. This heat has got to break sooner or later. Just hope it isn't too much later.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

The grass in my yard is brown and dead. But I will take the heat over the coold any day. I have to many aches and pains that appear during cold weather.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum