BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body is found

+2
supermom
CruiseJunkie
6 posters

Go down

Body is found Empty Body is found

Post  CruiseJunkie Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 am

If the body found turns out to be the missing teenage girl, there will be a lot of new questions to answer. I hope law enforcment can solve this mystery. I wonder what happened?
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Body is found Empty Re: Body is found

Post  supermom Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:13 pm

They need to look at her cell phone records and if they can not get those look at her call history on her phone. I just have a BAD feeling ab out this.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Just my opinion.....There is no way this death was natural. Those who would not talk before are probably going to lawyer up.
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:21 pm

CruiseJunkie wrote:Just my opinion.....There is no way this death was natural. Those who would not talk before are probably going to lawyer up.

I agree. They need to talk to her friends and look at her cell phone records and her Facebook records. Someone knows something.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckdog Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

i would be willing to bet they dont have to look very far to figure out who did it.

chuckdog
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  labmom Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

I passed by where they found her on friday around 2:30 on my way to our new property and seen the cops out there, i thought to myself this isnt good. when i came back that way all of the news channels and more police were there, all i could do was cry i figured they found her. now the soccer field is about a half a mile down the road, she would have had to cross hwy 365 walk down there and cross over a locked cattle fence walk down this long road to the back. I dont figure a 14yr old would do this on her own, pitch black during the night with all of the wild animals that are out there. im sure someone had to have taken her back there somehow, im just so sorry for this family and her friends. i hope they find who did this or at least what happened.

labmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 pm

supermom wrote:
CruiseJunkie wrote:Just my opinion.....There is no way this death was natural. Those who would not talk before are probably going to lawyer up.

I agree. They need to talk to her friends and look at her cell phone records and her Facebook records. Someone knows something.

I do know that they have been monitoring her phone and Facebook page since the beginning. There has been NO activity on either one. Several law enforcement folks, and even a few media people had a feeling from the beginning, that she would not be found alive. Neutral

While on the one hand, and least her family can have some closure, on the other hand, knowing that they will never see their child again in this life is so unimaginable to me. The entire situation is just horrible and tragic. My prayers have been with them all since their nightmare began. I hope they are able to find some kind of peace and comfort, knowing that Sharon will never suffer again.

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 pm

It's a terrible thing to lose a child, been there, done that.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 am

How horrible to lose a child. I can't even begin to imagine.
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down