BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year

+6
wolfmom
Ditch
supermom
emt112
Rosebud1
jaytee
10 posters

Go down

Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year Empty Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year

Post  jaytee Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

I'll be spending it at home with family. We will have our Christmas dinner and exchange gifts.

How about you? Where will you be this year?
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year Empty Re: Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year

Post  Rosebud1 Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Robert & I will spend another Christmas just the two of us. Most of the kids (not kids anymore) live too far away. We only have one son who lives near us and he is going to spend Christmas at the deer lease.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year Empty Re: Where Will You Spend Christmas This Year

Post  emt112 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

gonna spend a quiet christmas at home just the kids and 2 grandkids dinner gifts and maybe a nice fire to sit around and reflect on the past year

emt112
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 am

At home with my family. My mom ,sister and my kids and grandkids. Eat a great meal and then taht night to work.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am

We'll make the rounds of family then wind up back at home and build a fire also.
Ditch
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:44 pm

A quiet day home by myself, hubby works 16 hour shift, kids are all grown and out of state.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Tradition is with the in-laws. Girl Child will be there also. Boy Child is driving to Tennessee and Ohio to see grandparent and step grandparents, and the Oldest will spend the day with his new wife and mother-in-love, since that is her birthday as well.

I'm hoping.... if Hubby gets a new car from Peppy, I will get to drive it over to see Kev later on Christmas evening.

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 pm

At my daughters house. My oldest grandson will be with us plus all my son in laws family. they are very talented. My son in law plays the guitar and his mother and sisters sing. My grand daughter also sings. Should be a laid back enjoyable time.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  labmom Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Well were having christmas eve here tomorrow with my side of the family and then my husbands side on christmas day at his parents house. Hope everyone has a great christmas.
P.s I got my dsl out here at the new place thats part of my christmas present! Very Happy

labmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:40 am

Home alone too. Hubby is working, so I will just watch TV and play on the computer. rendeer santa
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down