BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm SHOCKED!

5 posters

Go down

I'm SHOCKED! Empty I'm SHOCKED!

Post  GuyPinestra Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

This forum is DEAD, don't you folks have opinions??

Or is it just that we ALL AGREE the whole Presidential field is pretty crappy?!?

GuyPinestra
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

I'm SHOCKED! Empty Re: I'm SHOCKED!

Post  Bartender Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Suspect I suspect you are right!! Laughing

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 am

I'm throughly disgusted with the people who are running. Frankly, I can't think of any of them that I would want vote for. But on the other hand, I surely don't want another 4 years of O'bama! So where does that leave me?

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  GuyPinestra Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Well, I'm STILL a Ron Paul fan...

GuyPinestra
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

I'm not excited about the current field of republicans either. I do like Paul but he won't get the nomination. But the way I see it, I would vote for anyone but Obama. The man is dangerous. He has to go. If he gets another four years we will be screwed for sure.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 am

I am not being a smart ass. I really need to know. Why do folks hate Mormons so much? Most do not accept polygamy lifestyles. Again, why all the hate?
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 am

I don't hate Mormons. In fact, I don't HATE muslims. The Bible says we are to love them all. I can't imagine why someone would hate Mormons. Even if they do practice polygamy, if that's what floats their boat, it doesn't bother me. Live & let live.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  GuyPinestra Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am

I don't like Mitt Romney, not because he's a Mormon, but because he's a big government Progressive and lies about it. (See ObamneyCare)

I don't like Newt Gingrich because he calls himself a Wilsonian Progressive and proved it by his commercial with Nancy Pelosi.

I don't like Rick Santorum because when he had the chance to support a REAL Conservative in Pa., (Pat Toomey), he chose to endorse Arlen Specter, another big government Progressive, who promptly shafted all his supporters by changing parties.

I don't like Rick Perry because he believes in giving illegal aliens amnesty and in-state tuition, to the detriment of American citizens. He's also a big supporter of the Trans-Texas corridor, another step in the plan for the North American Union. Anyone for Ameros?

That leaves me with Ron Paul, the only small-government candidate in the bunch, and a staunch supporter of the US Constitution.

GuyPinestra
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum