BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everybody

+3
Bubbles
Admin
wolfmom
7 posters

Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Hi Everybody

Post  wolfmom Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 am

Hey everyone, Wolfmom here, haven't been on in a while. Missed everyone, will take a while to catch up on everything. Have a blessed day.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody Empty Re: Hi Everybody

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 am

Wolfmom! Great to see you, we are growing.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Wolfmom!! Great to see you here. Catch us up on some new pics.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Sorry Bubbles, no new pics. Our baby girl is getting to be an old lady now, she just wants to sleep. She has arthritis in her back and rear legs, hard to walk. I'm afraid we are just putting in our time now, putting off the inevitable. God give us the strength to do the right thing by her when the time comes.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Great to see you here, Wolfmom! Sorry about your baby girl. I've been through that myself with one of my Labs and then my mutt, Dickens. I held off until they just were suffering too much. It is such a hard decision to make. My heart goes out to you.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

I am so sorry Wolfmom. Our pets are our children. They have all our love and our hearts. We had to put our old dog, Gumbo, down last year. She had cancer. Then we had to put our palomino mare down, she was completely blind and running into fences and the barn. Broke my heart and Bobby and I cried like babies. Now our big dog Spur, the dog that adopted us 7 years ago is getting old and having a hard time just getting up and down the steps on the porch. So I know we are going to have to make a decision soon. I love my animals. I get very attached to them. And the selfish part of me wants to keep them forever but the sensible part of me knows they are suffering and need to rest. Just so dang hard to do though. My heart goes out to you. I know how much you love your animals also.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Thank you Rosebud and Bubbles, and I am sorry for your losses. We are still not over O'sota's passing 3 years ago, so you are right, it is the selfish part of us warring with the sensible part. I just wish she could speak and tell us what to do to help her.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Howdy Wolfmom!! Great to see you.

Yes, we've all had our losses and trials. Wishing we could keep our babies with us forever just makes us...human. I still miss my Kitty, though now it is hard to imagine life without our newer addition: Morti.

It feels great to see some old friends here, as well as the chance to make some new ones.

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 am

Please offer a prayer to speed Ayainna on her journey over the rainbow bridge today. If you don't think it's right to pray for an animal, then please offer a prayer for my husband and I to have the strength and compassion to end her life with dignity.
We went to the vets on Thursday and she could not hear Ayainna's heart, she either has a tumor or is in heart failure with lots of fluid around her heart, compiled with her age of 14 and her other problems, there is nothing that we can do for her.
Thank you for your prayers ahead of time and love your animals a little more today for Ayainna.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 am

Wolfmom, I don't think there is a person on this forum who wouldn't pray for an animal. I know this is a tough decision. I will pray for you and your husband too. May God bless you and send His angels to give you comfort

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

Rosebud1 wrote:Wolfmom, I don't think there is a person on this forum who wouldn't pray for an animal. I know this is a tough decision. I will pray for you and your husband too. May God bless you and send His angels to give you comfort

amen to what she said, God give you two the strength to weather this, and I pray for animals all of the time.
Ditch
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Wolfmom, I pray for animals all the time. They are Gods gift to us to enjoy and love for a short while. I am praying for Ayainnar and for you and your husband also. God has a special place for our pets when He calls them home. Now Ayainnar is in no more pain and suffering. That is very important to me. I can relate to animals much more than I can to people. Bless you and your husband for giving Ayainnar such a great home for so many years.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 am

Wolfmom, ditto all the others. Praying for you all. My heart is breaking for you. I can remember the pain from each and every animal I've ever had to let go, as if it were yesterday. Each is very real, and very raw.

At least once Ayainna crosses over the Rainbow Bridge, she'll be with O'sota, and they can run and play again. They will be waiting for you.

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your husband. Crying or Very sad

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfmom Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 am

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and thoughts. Ayainna went very peacefully. I'm sure she and O'Sota are having a blast, I know she missed him greatly.
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 pm

I just got back into town. I am sorry for your loss. I too have had that tough decision to make. I am going to be facing it soon with my cat Lily. Hugs to you.
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum