BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yep!

+3
jaytee
Admin
yep
7 posters

Go down

Yep! Empty Yep!

Post  yep Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi yall! Cool looking place you have! I found the link at the KFDM forum. I visit that place occasionally, but don't post because of all the hostility and bullying that goes on. There are/have been nice people who post there. Looks to me like 2 sour people spoil the whole thing for everybody.
Anyway, just thought I'd check out your site and say hi. Hope the place is successful. It kinda looks like the old KFDM forum(before they changed the format to Pluck!)

yep
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Yep! Empty Re: Yep!

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Welcome Yep. I was a member of the old forum back in the good old days. I chose this skin because people are familiar with it. Jump on in here, we keep a close eye on things here, no insults or board bullies allowed.

i was a member of the old forum back in the good old days
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi yep, good to see you. This is a nice place. You can post your opinions here without worry. We respect each others opinions we just ask that everyone be respectful. Have fun.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  yep Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

yep
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  orley29 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forum!!

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Howdy yep!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Yep! Glad to see you found the trail to our little home. Pull a chair up to the fire, kick off your boots and jump right into the conversations. We are a very friendly group, respect the opinions of others even if they differ from ours. We will debate but never flame anyone. I too was a member of the old forum but couldn't stand all the drama. I am just an animal loving, friendly old cowgirl who likes to joke and discuss anything. Welcome
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  yep Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Bubbles wrote:Hi Yep! Glad to see you found the trail to our little home. Pull a chair up to the fire, kick off your boots and jump right into the conversations. We are a very friendly group, respect the opinions of others even if they differ from ours. We will debate but never flame anyone. I too was a member of the old forum but couldn't stand all the drama. I am just an animal loving, friendly old cowgirl who likes to joke and discuss anything. Welcome
Thanks!

yep
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Yep! Empty Yep

Post  wolfmom Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Yep, welcome to the best forum around. Everyone here is good down to earth people and very friendly. Hope you enjoy your stay!!
wolfmom
wolfmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum