BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab puppies

5 posters

Go down

Lab puppies Empty Lab puppies

Post  Rosebud1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Would any of you like to rescue a chocolate lab puppy? There are 4 of them 3 months old. The owners want to get rid of them because they can't afford to feed them any more. If they can't get someone to take them, they will shoot them. It breaks my heart. These little ones have done nothing to deserve to die. Even if you could maybe foster one for a while just to buy time till permanent homes are found. Bartender has a picture of them. Maybe she can put it up later on.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Lab puppies Empty Re: Lab puppies

Post  supermom Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Rosebud1 wrote:Would any of you like to rescue a chocolate lab puppy? There are 4 of them 3 months old. The owners want to get rid of them because they can't afford to feed them any more. If they can't get someone to take them, they will shoot them. It breaks my heart. These little ones have done nothing to deserve to die. Even if you could maybe foster one for a while just to buy time till permanent homes are found. Bartender has a picture of them. Maybe she can put it up later on.

I am interested in at lesat 1 of the puppies. I will check back in the morning on how to get in contact about them. Thanks!

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 pm

If interested, PLEASE call Wanda Gonzales: 409-223-3272, ASAP! She is feeding the dogs and keeping the owner from doing them any harm.

Lab puppies Pups10

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 pm

They are purebred chocolate labs, both parents are there too. However, I doubt very seriously there are any papers, if they can't even afford to feed them. This is a very sad situation, and it makes me mad as hell!! If they knew they couldn't afford pups, they should have prevented them! But to come along and say they're going to shoot them now??

People like that just piss me off. I wish I could get ahold of the owner. Actually put my hands on her. I'd stomp a mud hile in her ass, then walk it dry. She would have to BEG me to put her out of her misery.

**NOTE: Wanda Gonzales is a neighbor--NOT the dipshit owner. Wanda is one of the good folks!

Please give her a call if you are interested in a pup.

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 am

People like that just piss me off. I wish I could get ahold of the owner. Actually put my hands on her. I'd stomp a mud hile in her ass, then walk it dry. She would have to BEG me to put her out of her misery.

**NOTE: Wanda Gonzales is a neighbor--NOT the dipshit owner. Wanda is one of the good folks!

Don't hold back Bartender, tell us how you really feel. Laughing

As you know, I have too many dogs and cats. I got rid of the horses and the Bearded Dragons. I have the tall feeders for the dogs and cats and big water troughs. At least I can spend the night in Beaumont now. Good luck moving the pooches.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Yes, you KNOW how SHY I am, especially when it comes to animals!

I just talked to one rescuer. They have just arrived at Wanda Gonzales' house, next door to where the pups live. Evidently, this Wanda lady is set up, and trying to be a rescue as well. They said her entire house and garage are full of animals, and there was no way she could have taken these dogs home with her!

So far, I believe 2 of the pups are spoken for, so that leaves 2. Rosebud is supposed to be trying to reach someone, and I have someone from the Alzheimer's Assoc. in Houston interested, as well as a few others locally.

We ARE going to get these pups rehomed!!! That will be 4 down, and about a million more to go!!!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

I just got one of the labs settled in. She is going to be fine. I have a big fenced in yard that she can play in and we will house train her so that she can stay inside with us. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in rescuing these beautiful animals! My sister also has two golden retrievers that she will be able to play with once she gets used to other dogs. Now onto finding this beautiful lady a fitting name!

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

The thanks goes to you Supermom! Because of you, this little one will have a home and family of her own. Let us know what you decide to name her. Uh, personally I like "Bella".

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 pm

supermom wrote:I just got one of the labs settled in. She is going to be fine. I have a big fenced in yard that she can play in and we will house train her so that she can stay inside with us. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in rescuing these beautiful animals! My sister also has two golden retrievers that she will be able to play with once she gets used to other dogs. Now onto finding this beautiful lady a fitting name!

God bless you Supermom, you are truly a stand up lady in my book. Dogs are not just a thing, a possession, they are the most loving, faithful and dependable critters that God put on this earth. You can be a Cyclops, the ugliest bastard that ever lived, but they love you like no other. always glad to see you, you are the most important thing in their life, they live for your pet, a stroke of your hand and a kind word. That is all they want.

Actually, my quality time is coming home and seeing them all at the gate, wagging their tails and smiling at me. I no longer have to take on the stern voice and tell them to get back and not run out, they just know the routine now. I pull in and close the gate. Then I make it a point to pet and talk to each of them before I go in the house. I come right back out and there they are, my best friends. This is my evening and it is a really good evening right now. I'm not lonely as long as they are here.

I hope that you and the pup live a long, loving life. I like the name "Marley", it can be a male or female name. But God bless you for taking her in.

Right here on this small forum, an act of extreme kindness just happened and a dog's life was saved because of a good heart. We are on a good track and have a really good family here, as small as we are. I'd rather have four really good friends than hundreds of worthless ones. I'm proud to be associated with all of you.

I salute you, you will be the first to receive the coveted "Mucho Pucho" award, the highest honor that can be bestowed on an individual here. The ribbon pinning ceremony will take place on the fifteenth ring of Saturn on the autumnal equinox of this year. Casual attire please.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm

God bless you Supermom. This pup now has a loving home where I am certain it will be the ruler of the home. I am also glad to hear you will be keeping it indoors. I am an animal lover. It makes me feel so good to hear these happy ending stories. I would probably lynch someone over an abused animal. lol
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:44 pm

I LOVE HAPPY TAILS!!!!! Very Happy

Supermom, I am glad you were able to get one of the pups!! That makes 3 out of 5 that I actually know where they went!! I told the receptionist at my PT office, and she told a friend of her husband's. That friend and another friend each got a pup!! I even had someone from the Alzheimer's Assoc. in Houston wanting one, but I have not heard if she made contact or not. At least all of these babies are safe and sound in their new furever home!!!

Thank you again, Supermom!! And thanks Rosebud, for posting, since I couldn't get here quick enough! cheers

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:32 pm

I tried to post pictures of the puppy but I was not sussessful. I will have to get one of the superkids to help me. But here is an update: superkid3 named her Ann. She has had her first shots and had a heartworm test and we started heartworm preventative meds. She weighs 28lbs and is adjusting well,other than rideing in a vehicle.

She is still not warming up to the Golden retrievers but is friendly with the daschunds. Sk3 takes her into the adjacent yard everyday. Hopefully she will play with All of them eventually. The other day when it was raining I watched her play in the rain. She was not afraid of the thunder.

I let her inside after that and Superkid2 came home and said hey there is a dog in the livingroom! Since our black lab died I would not allow an animal in the house so I guess she is helping out with the healing process. WE shall see.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down