BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohhhhhhhh that was terrible.

3 posters

Go down

Ohhhhhhhh that was terrible. Empty Ohhhhhhhh that was terrible.

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 am

I got of Saturday evening and all was well. I had a lot to do Sunday was we sold the old mobile and it has the be disconnected from the water, sewer and electricity, as well has have the porch torn down and move a few things out. They are coming for it Tuesday.

I had to go to Jasper for some things, my buddy Jose showed up and I lined him out, then left. It started on the way home. I had to pull over to puke and thought that was the end of it. It turned into every 1/2 hour, then every 15 minutes. The heat just made it worse, then the diarrhea set in. I gave up and let him do it. I've had a stomach virus before, but never cramps like I was having, it felt like claws sinking into my stomach.

I hit the bed around noon and began my marathon running every 15 minutes for the bathroom. Sometime after midnight, it started letting up. I'm tentatively sipping a cup of coffee right now so I can see what happens. There are only three of us at work and it really makes a difference when one doesn't show. I've managed the lot by myself all day but it is no fun.

Time will tell.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ohhhhhhhh that was terrible. Empty Re: Ohhhhhhhh that was terrible.

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Well, it was far from over, still is. I made myself go all of the way to Beaumont and told my boss I'd try. I'm pretty dehydrated and knew I needed some liquids, electrolytes and sugar, drank two orange juices on the way and picked up some Gatorade. It wasn't too bad inside but I had to go to the next building to tell them that I didn't want their insurance. Went from the hot into the cold and almost barfed on the woman. Got out just in time to run for the hall. Told the boss and he said just to go home.

I laid down again and my stomach is making really weird whining and moaning noises followed by a bubbling like a still. Slowly getting normal and am tired of laying down but it's too damn hot to be outside. Maybe tomorrow.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Hope you get to feeling better Ditch
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Want to see if you can help find Boy Child a truck he can afford, before he does (something else) stupid. He wrecked his car Friday before last, and the insurance totaled it. He needs a new ride, but he WANTS a friggin' Lamborghini!

Send me your contact info at work, and I'll send him your way, when you get back. Hopefully he won't have signed his life away before then!

Feel better!!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 am

I turned the corner last night but still took the day off just to be sure I could handle the heat. The old Mobile is moving this evening so I can be here to take the fence down then out it back up once it's gone to cage these wild animals. I'll shoot you an email from work, they have a way to attach several vehicles with all of the pictures and you get a $50.00 finders fee. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum