BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$2,985.75 for 6 mutt dogs?

2 posters

Go down

$2,985.75 for 6 mutt dogs? Empty $2,985.75 for 6 mutt dogs?

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 pm

We listed 6 mixed breed Rottweiler and Husky pups for free. My wife took a call from a guy who said he wanted all 6 and immediately I got suspicious. A guy I knew listed 5-6 kittens and one guy said he would take them all. When his wife asked why he wanted all of them, he didn't even blink, he looked at her and said, "I'm going to feed them to my snake." She cussed him out and told him to leave. This guy told my wife he wanted them to guard his business and he would pay for the shipping. I still didn't believe ut. When i got home a Fedex letter was hanging from the gate with a cashiers check for #2,985.75 The return address is "Keller Labs Inc. Exposition Blvd in Sacramento California. I've been Googling it under the California Yellow pages to no avail. If it exists, it is an animal testing lab that will use these puppies for medical studies or worse. Can anyone provide me a link to this supposed address?
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

$2,985.75 for 6 mutt dogs? Empty Re: $2,985.75 for 6 mutt dogs?

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I got the answer, it's a bogus cashier's check. A common scam, it'll clear fine at first, then the "buyer" will ask for half back as he can no longer use the dogs. By the time the smoke clears, you are out of money if you bite. This is the second one my wife has gotten.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 pm

I wouldn't fel comfortable giving them to someone who wanted them all anyway. Sometimes people who have fighting dogs will use them for "practice"! Almost as bad as feeding them to a snake! I always say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't!".

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down