BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit

2 posters

Go down

Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit Empty Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit

Post  jaytee Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:36 pm

http://www.gazette.com/articles/jury-123946-burglar-lot.html#ixzz1WAJvzqf5

Man is killed leaving an auto shop after a burglary. Men were inside waiting due to recent burglaries. They shot and killed the burglar after he was running away. The jury awarded the burglar's family $300,000. Colorado only allows use of force to prevent death or serious bodily injury. So if a person breaks in, posses no threat, they can take anything they damned well please. You can only hope the cops get there in time to nab them.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit Empty Re: Burglar's family awarded $300,000 in wrongful death suit

Post  Bubbles Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

This is BS. I guess you should just show them where everything is as long as they don't threaten to harm you? Well, I just don't think I could go along with that. I hate a thief and a liar. Guess they would be taking me to jail for murder cause they aren't gonna take my stuff while I just sit and watch them. Wonder who the people are that make up these laws? Wonder if they came from Jasper County??? lol
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down