BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepless nights

2 posters

Go down

Sleepless nights Empty Sleepless nights

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 am

Seems like since my knee surgery sleep has evaded me. I can't go to sleep before 11 or 12 and my wake up time is 3 or 3:30. Do you know there is nothing on tv at this time of the morning? I am going to start a tv channel for sleepless people.
You can buy anything you ever thought about buying on tv. And everything is 19.99. But if you act quickly they will double your offer for free. Just pay shipping and handling. Course they don't tell you what this cost is. Who the hell would want even one of some of the things they are selling?
Then you can catch the reruns of some of the oldest tv programs ever on tv. I must admit I have watched just about every rerun of I Love Lucy that has ever been shown. And yes I can still be amused by them. Bonanza isn't bad, even The Rifleman. But I am tired of watching these so I can advise anyone on the items for sale on tv. Just ask and I will give you my opinion on most of them. lol
If you have any request on shows to put on my new tv channel just list them here. I will try to hack into the tv schedule and arrange for them to be put on. But they will be on tv in the very early hours.
Come join me for channels for insomniacs and invalids. Doesn't matter if they are x-rated or not, only us early birds will view them anyway.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Sleepless nights Empty Re: Sleepless nights

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

If you have a fast enough internet connection to stream video, Youtube has just about every series that ever ran on TV. "My Favorite Martian" "Tour of Duty" "Saving Private Ryan" and probably all of the older ones that you mentioned. Lots of ongoing series like "Mr. Ed" and more.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 am

I'll have to check that out. A month of sales and i love lucy is getting old. lol
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum