BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry destructive?

2 posters

Go down

Perry destructive? Empty Perry destructive?

Post  Admin Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

This crap is circulating on the net. I'll put my comments in red.

As the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has jumped to the head of the pack of the Republican Presidential field as of late, and the spotlight has rightfully been put on him. With that spotlight comes a lot of attention, and it’s not always good. With the Tea Party takeover nearly complete, the Republican Party has shown that unless their candidates go further and further to the extreme right, they will not have a home to rest in. Rick Perry is number one with the Republican Party and there is a reason for it. Perry’s stance and ideology is a dangerous one for anyone in this country, with the possible exception of the top 1% of income earners and big business. Here are a dozen of the many reasons why Rick Perry would be a disaster and dangerous as president.

1. Perry believes that one of the most successful programs in our countries history, Social Security, is a Ponzi scheme. Perry wants to eliminate Social Security even though the majority of seniors rely solely on the program and don’t want anyone in the private sector putting their greedy hands on it.

I'm for that, the money was stolen by the democrats under LBJ. Any future money should be locked into an account that yields a profit and cannot be stolen by crooked politicians.

2. Perry denies scientific facts relating to Evolution, and wants “Creationism” being taught to children.

Well, being as there is no actual proof of evolution and a lot of the "facts" they presented have been proven to be false, this theory might be presented alongside creationism.

3. Perry loves to talk about his great record creating jobs over the last decade, however his state of Texas is number one in jobs paying the minimum wage, and 25th in unemployment, at just over 8%.

Over 40% of all jobs in the entire country were formed in Texas last year, twisted statistics again.

4. Rick Perry’s wonderful solution for the drought Texas went through in April was praying for rain. Enough said.

Does anyone have another another answer that might work? No.

5. Despite being a “Christian”, over the last decade as Governor of Texas Perry has overseen more executions than any governor in modern history with the giant number of 234. Perry’s death number is more than the total of next two states, Oklahoma and Virginia, combined.

Good for Texas!! Dead criminals can't rape or kill innocent people any longer and stop costing us money in health care and endless appeals.

6. In May of 2011, Perry continued his Anti-Choice stance on abortion, mandating that every woman getting an abortion must get a sonogram of the fetus and have the doctor explain, in detail, everything about the picture, with the only exceptions involving rape or incest. Perry also wanted to defund Planned Parenthood, one of the top organizations that many middle-class and low-income earners rely on for medical help.

Heaven forbid! A woman might have to actually look at the baby that she is about to have ripped apart alive or burned with chemicals. Planned Parenthood does little but support abortion.

7. As Perry has cut from public education, Texas has one of the worst education systems in the country, Texas ranks 49th in verbal SAT scores and 46th in Math SAT scores. In addition Texas has the lowest rate of adults with a high school diploma.

Yet created more jobs than all of the other states combined. I guess inner city school kids are getting a much better education.

8. Perry has called the 16th Amendment, income tax, unconstitutional. Apparently Perry thinks all those roads, bridges and tunnels will build themselves, unless he gets his rich campaign donors to make money off them instead.

It is unconstitutional and was ruled so at least three times by the supreme court. "Where there is no gain, there can be no tax." Later, they said, "Gain shall be described as any income derived from labor, capitol or a combination of both provided that they have the key feature of profit to the individual." Later, they said, "Wages cannot be considered profit under the meaning of the law."
When a person works, they are paid money for the work they perform, this is not a profit, an equal amount of labor is given for an equal amount of wages. the contractor out on the golf course sending these workers is the one making a profit, the tax applies to him, not the workers. Still the gestapo tactics of fear and imprisonment by the IRS keeps everyone in line, too afraid not to pay their taxes which are not due.

9. Perry has called for an amendment to the Constitution to ban abortion and same-sex marriage adding to the bigotry of the conservative agenda and the hypocrisy of the Republican Party’s supposed “small government” ideology.

That is his religious beliefs and I respect them. "small government" will follow as soon as the states stop paying for abortions with my tax dollars through planned parenthood.

10. Staying on the same track as most conservatives and taking the stance that science doesn’t matter, Perry believes that Climate Change is made up by scientists just so they can make a buck even though bipartisan studies have shown over 97% of climate scientists believe that Global Warming/Climate Change is caused by the human impact.

Bullshit, global warming is a hoax made up by the environmentalist whackos with no evidence at all to back it up. Al Whore got rich off of it while he flew his private jet from place to place crying about drowning polar bears. His limo idles outside of his lectures by his order so it will be cool inside. That's OK though, because he buys "carbon credits" to lessen his footprint. What a crock of shit.

11. Rick Perry was part of a proposed scheme to take life insurance policies out on elderly retired teachers with the promise to give kick backs to Wall Street investors.

I'd like to see some proof on this and why he did it. i don't think he's stupid enough to do something like this just for "Kick backs."

12. Perry has said that any regulation to the banking industry is unconstitutional; apparently forgetting that deregulation was the leading cause of the economic collapse in 2008.

Was it really? Or was it the sub prime loans shoved down our necks by the liberals?
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Perry destructive? Empty Re: Perry destructive?

Post  orley29 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:30 am

I watched the Rebulican debate the other night. I felt like they ganged up on Rick Perry. And Ron Paul is a dumbass. Just sayin...

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down