BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion

4 posters

Go down

Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion Empty Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion

Post  jaytee Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/07/eveningnews/main20103022.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Same old liberal jibberish. He wants the money to hire teachers, build schools, extend unemployment, and give some tax breaks. If his plan doesn't pass, he will blame the republicans.

So what happens to those teachers when the money is gone? Is the state required to keep them on or will they once again be out of work? Is Obama just playing to the teachers union?

I believe the governemnt can create jobs without spending a penny. We need a nex tax code and don't tax business. Quit taxing inventory. Ease up on environmental restrictions that are job killers. Open up the oilfields in this country to exploration and refining. Actually make this country a place where business wants to set up and thrive. Quit forcing companies overseas? Get out of the way!

jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion Empty Re: Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion

Post  orley29 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 am

Isnt umemployment already able to be extended for like 2 years or something, already? That is crazy....

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion Empty Re: Obama's jobs plan may top $400 billion

Post  Bubbles Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Seems like Obama may be a little worried about the election. Sounded to me like "re elect me and I will fix America" again. Don't expect me to vote for him. I really don't want to see the USA cease to exist and become a third world country also.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 am

"We need to spend money to create jobs...like I did with the stimulus."
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down