BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies

+2
supermom
jaytee
6 posters

Go down

Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies Empty Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies

Post  jaytee Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 pm

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/09/21/mother-disciplined-after-confronting-boys-about-bullying-son/

A child is bullied by two other boys. The mom confronts the boys and is banned from the bus stop and school. She didn't touch the boys, just scold them. So what exactly was the school doing to stop this bullying? I think mom has a right to protect her child. The time has passed for vouchers. We need them now so parents can make choice on where to send their kids to school.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies Empty Re: Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies

Post  supermom Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

That is just about the dumbest thing I have read all day. I think where she went wrong was getting onto the school bus. Some questions come to mind: Did she contact school officail about the bullying? Did she contact the police about the incident? Another question is Does the bus have video cameras on it?

While I FULLY understand her taking matters into her own hands I can see how she went about it in the wrong way.

I DO NOT understand the schools stance on banning her from the school grounds and the bus stop. How is she supposed to attend parent/teacher conferemces?

What I DO see from the school is that they are pointing a finger at the mother hoping that no one will look at them.

I am going to offend some peopl with my next statement but here goes, I would bet that the two bully's were protected by federal special education laws. Sorry if I offened anyone I have just seen this one to mnay times and I am the mom of a child that was covered by special ed.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies Empty Re: Mother Disciplined After Confronting Son’s Bullies

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Just another example of the wussification of America and the authorities taking the totally wrong side. School bus stops are public streets and property, they do not belong to the school. I support her, she should stand there, on a street in America, as a free, tax paying citizen and say, "Arrest me and I'll sue your ass off."

She should then go and kick the bus driver in the nuts and say, "How do you like it?"
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GuyPinestra Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:59 pm

If somehow you think this is a good thing, keep voting Demoncrap/Repugnantman, you're getting EXACTLY what you deserve...

( A public service message brought to you by Guy Pinestra)

GuyPinestra
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  House4kids Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 pm

She was absolutely WRONG to get on the bus - Here in California - we have the bus driver and also a 2nd adult - when I had a question for the bus driver - it was the other adult that came to the door and partially down the stairs to find out what I needed. 1st line of defense from a potential violent issue. Now - I think that banning her from the school grounds is going too far - but I can see banning her from the bus stop.
House4kids
House4kids
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  emt112 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:42 am

the school can not ban her from the bus stop. bus stops for the most part are public places which the school has no control over.she should not have said anything to the kids. tell the driver tell the school tell the cops tell the parents.but not confront the kids that is where she went wrong i confronted a kid one time about hitting my daughter, my kids my wife were there and some other kids the next thing i knew was i got a phone call from the cops wanting to arrest me saying the kid and some other kids said i threaten to kill them. i had 2 adults as witnesses and they believed the kids over me a firefighter/ upstanding person in the town. the parents of these kids were trash and dopeheads. i told that cop he must be crazy to think i would have ever said that.i told that cop ok fine arrest me but i want that kid arrested for assault on my daughter and guess what the parents all of a sudden decided they didnt wanna press charges against me it was just a missunderstanding they said. i made the mistake of talking to that kid without his parents there. live and learn

emt112
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down