BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time

3 posters

Go down

Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time Empty Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time

Post  jaytee Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 pm

http://wusa9.com/news/article/161065/158/Woodpecker-Saving-Daughter-Costs-Mom-500

Here's the deal. An 11 year old finds a baby woodpecker on the ground and is afraid the cat will get it. She gets her mom and they put the woodpecker in a box. Authorities learn of it and fine the mom for having a migratory bird. Watch the video for more details. Anyway, has our government gone nuts? They saved the bird and should be happy with that. I for one am tired of reading these stories where good folks get into trouble because of a government gone nuts. Folks, it's time we cut the nuts of our idiotic government and return sanity to our elected positions.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time Empty Re: Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time

Post  orley29 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Our government has gone nuts. What about the lady whose son was killed by a drink driver and they put her on trial for jaywalking with him? Her punishment was worse than the drunk drivers.. Crazy crazy crazy.....

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time Empty Re: Woodpecker-Saving Daughter Costs Mom $500, Possible Jail Time

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I saw this, this is indeed nuts. Just like it being illegal for me to kill a rattlesnake that is on my own property because it is on the endangered species list. I have dogs, cats, horses and grand children that play in my yard. i will say this, if a rattlesnake comes into my yard it is indeed an endangered species. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaytee Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

Our government has indeed gone crazy. We cannot help wildlife, little girls cannot sell lemonade, and it is illegal to give a homeless person a meal. All of this is brought to you by the folks that think the gubmint can solve everything.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  orley29 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I found out something interesting in class Thursday. Did you know that if you squirt someone with a watergun and they complain, yOu can be charged with simple assault?? WHAT?? Its just WATER for Pete's sake.. I guess I assault my children each time we get in the pool cause I squirt anything that moves with a super soaker water gun..... I mean GEEZE people....cant we just have fun anymore??

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down