BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s

5 posters

Go down

SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s Empty SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s

Post  jaytee Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/

We may need swmp to check this one out.

The male employee at McDonalds questions a bill given to him by two female customers. One of the women slaps him and jumps the counter while the other goes around. The cashier heads to the back and then confronts them with a rod and starts hitting them with it.

Well IMO, they had no right to slap the man and jump the counter. I think he was right to use force at first to protect himself but went way to far. He kept hitting them when he was no longer in danger. Just my opinion though. The media, again IMO, slants this against the clerk because he has a criminal record. In the end, they are all wrong and should be jailed. Then again there is an old saying; don't start none won't be none. Anyone else want to take a crack at this one?
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s Empty Re: SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s

Post  supermom Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:03 pm

They got exactly what they deserved. First and foremost they lady should not have slapped the cashier. They are trained to check any bill over a 20 to make sure it is not fake. Second the ladies should not have went behind the counter. Why are they not charged with attempted robbery? The cahier was defending himself. The fxct that he has a criminal record has no bearing on the story. The customers were in the wrong. If they had a beef with how the cashier handled the transaction they should have taken it up with a manager. Guess they had not planned on someone fighting back.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s Empty Re: SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald’s

Post  Bubbles Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:50 pm

I have to agree with Labmom. They should not have slapped the employee. Then they were the aggressors when they went behind the counter. Yes he used excessive force also. They should all be charged. And his past offense had no bearing on this case. He was attacked first.

There are some sick pushy people in the world today. I have to wonder if the women knew the 20 was phony in the first place.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

Video wouldn't load for me, but slap me and watch what happens.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 am

Admin wrote:Video wouldn't load for me, but slap me and watch what happens.

Laughing I am the same way.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Video finally loaded for me and those stupid women started it. He was defending hisself. His past has no bearing on this incident.
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down