BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance

3 posters

Go down

TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance Empty TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance

Post  jaytee Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaze-exclusive-tx-high-school-students-made-to-recite-mexican-national-anthem-pledge-of-allegiance/

Students made to recite Mexican Pledge and Anthem. Teaching about other cultures is okay but this is going to far. Easy fix. Fire the teacher, principal, school board.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance Empty Re: TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance

Post  Bubbles Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I totally agree. Fire all of them. Every morning when I wake up it is still America. And English is the language here.
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance Empty Re: TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance

Post  CruiseJunkie Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 am

If Mexico is so gosh darn wonderful, why are they wanting to come here? I am glad the young lady stood up for her beliefs!
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down