BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place

+4
House4kids
Rosebud1
Ditch
jaytee
8 posters

Go down

What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place Empty What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place

Post  jaytee Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:47 am

Beside home that is. Not many breakfast places in mid county so I'd have to go with Waffle House. We often go out to eat at Waffle House or IHOP. What is your favorite? Maybe you have found that special little place, if so, share with us.
jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place Empty Re: What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place

Post  Ditch Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 am

Waffle House for me too. You can close a bar down and they are open, ready to feed you. I was going through a weird part of my life where I still prayed regularly but was really drinking heavy right after my first divorce. My plate showed up and I nodded my head to give thanks. the waitress shook me and shouted at me thinking I was nodding out. I wanted to say, "I'm praying bitch!" but I didn't.

Waffle House is the same everywhere. I went to Florida a lot to dive and the consistency is good, good food for a good price. I like the chili and the western omelets too.
Ditch
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place Empty Re: What Is Your Favorite Breakfast Place

Post  Rosebud1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 am

I like IHOP. Sometimes the service is too slow, but I like the food. There is also Cheddars down the road a bit from IHOP. I guess I like it better than IHOP. I like the atmosphere there, the service and the food is good too. I like the gift shop there too.

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  House4kids Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Molly Brown's County Cafe, Hesperia CA - OMG - their breakfasts are fantastic. In SETX it was Waffle House - Scattered, Smothered, chuncked, diced, and peppered - YUMMMY!!!!!
House4kids
House4kids
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  supermom Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Waffle House. I love the hash browns.

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  labmom Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

AL'Ts in winnie has a great breakfast!

labmom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  emt112 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm

there used to be a place in devers that was called silver bell cafe they made the best omlets but in beaumont waffle house is good

emt112
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  CruiseJunkie Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 am

IHOP here. Denny's in Galveston.
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down