BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1

5 posters

Go down

Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1 Empty Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1

Post  Admin Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

She is a friend of mine.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1 Empty Re: Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1

Post  Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 am

Gina is having computer problems, I told her how to clean it last night with Ccleaner but it really needs defragging bad. I'll show her how to do this so she can post here.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1 Empty Re: Hello everybody, please welcome Gina or wonderwgg1

Post  CruiseJunkie Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

When you get your computer running, I hope you have fun here. Welcome to the friendly side of life. flower
CruiseJunkie
CruiseJunkie
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditch Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:08 am

Gina is a real hoot, she will fit in well here at the funny farm. I didn't get to fix her computer, forgot I had to deliver the soon to be X more of her clothes. She got real nice, it as "Baby this and Baby that" So I took her 3 big bags of winter clothes and she signed the one paper that I really needed, saying she did not need to be served or appear in court for the divorce. I still wanted her to sign the decree which she said that she would so I loaded three more huge bags. She called asking me to bring her beer and cigarettes and I asked her if she would sign the last paper (which she doesn't really need to sign) and she said no, not until she got her kayak, furniture and a list of other demands. I told her to look up "Abandonment and drug addiction" in divorce cases, that she wasn't entitled to anything. Besides, I have no way of hauling furniture or any intention of doing that so she can sell it for drugs.

To make a long story short, I didn't deliver her stuff and it will now go to Goodwill if Gina's daughter can't use it and I didn't get to fix Gina's computer. I'll do that Wednesday night.
Ditch
Ditch
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I was just walking Gina through how to do her avatar when my phone died, so if you are wondering Gina, that's what happened.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

Post  wonderwgg1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:00 pm

flower Hi I am Gina . This has been a great day ! Kinda cool out there . But that's a good thing .ok so we can tell each other about what's going on . Saturday, At the Port Arthur Civic Center, they are having a Giant garage sale . The admisson is $1.00. But it is soooooo worth it . I got all kinds of stuff last time . The trick is to go early and stay late. Go early 8am and it last till about one . See what u want.And then wait for the price to go down. At the end they give away stuff . Usually it is great stuff. But u know what they say , one man's trash is another man's treasure!Also did any of u go see the movie 50/50 .? I wanted to but before I knew it , it had moved one . Don't u hate when that happens? Well I guess I will go for now . Have a great day! Gina
wonderwgg1
wonderwgg1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosebud1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:49 am

Glad to have you here,wonderwgg1! Thanks for the tip about the garage sale! I think I'll go!

Rosebud1
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum