BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a great day yesterday

3 posters

Go down

Had a great day yesterday Empty Had a great day yesterday

Post  Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 am

I had a young, 19 year old black girl and a woman came in yesterday. She works at Walmart as a checker and only makes $500.00 a month part time as she goes to LIT. The woman was willing to cosign for her as she would soon be her daughter in law. She test drove a Ford Focus and loved it. We ran the woman's credit, 19 years as a city bus driver in Beaumont and the manager said it looked like we could get them financed.

I came out and said, "Good news, we can get you that car." She began shaking all over she was so happy. She called all of her friends and took pictures of the car sending to them. I've never seen such a happy young lady. I took her to show her the service department as we waited for finance. Finance called me in, "This deal looks worse all of the time, she has a different address from the cosigner, this isn't going to fly." Her heart would be broken, I asked, "What if the woman does the deal alone?" he said, "That's the only way this will work." he told me not to tell them.

I went straight to them and told them, I wanted her to get the car, she had already told all of her friends. The woman said she already had an open car loan, there was no way her husband would go for that. I knew that Bartenders son was waiting in my office so I left them there, pretty much writing the deal off in my mind. Bartenders son is HUGE, over 6 foot, played football for the Lumberton Raiders and is super polite. You did a great job raising him Bartender. I let him test drive a nice, low mileage 4 door Jeep when my wife called. I was talking to her when the young girl and the woman walked back into my office. I hung up and asked what happened, "I got the car!" she said. It was back on, I filled it with gas, put a tag on it and sent her happily on her way.

Bartender's son is very responsible, he wanted around $350.00 a month because he also wanted an extended warranty and Gap insurance, we were at $450.00. The manager cut the deal to $427.00 a month and still he knew he couldn't afford what he wanted responsibly. We close at 7:00 and it was 7:15. The manager told me to put him in finance and see what they could do, his credit is excellent for such a young man. finally, at 8:20 they told me to put a tag on it and put some gas in it. We put him in it for the night and will hammer out the small difference today. He followed me to the gas station, got some gas and left in a very nice 4 door Jeep a happy man. You should be proud of that one Bartender, you did a fine job of raising him.

I have 10 1/2 cars out for the month and only need 1 1/2 to make my quota. All of your percentages of pay go up when you hit 12, they go back and retroactively pay you 30% instead of 25% of the commission able gross, you get more finance bonus and are eligible for other bonuses such as "Used car salesman of the month" which I should have in the bag. This puts me in second place in the entire dealership behind a guy who has been there for years, played basketball and has a lot of referrals.

You may be wondering how you can sell 1/2 of a car. Well, if you are busy and someone asks for you and someone else sells them the car, you still get 1/2 of the deal. It was a great day for me, the young girl, Bartender's son and Bartender gets a $50.00 check for sending me in a lead that bought a car.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Had a great day yesterday Empty Re: Had a great day yesterday

Post  orley29 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:59 am

I may need to come see you soon too, if my car doesnt straighten up and act right....lol

orley29
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartender Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Glad you had a busy birthday, my friend! Mama is still not too sure what to think about Boy Child in a Jeep. More metal to roll! I did briefly get to see it Saturday afternoon, and of course he was too busy to let me drive it!

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down