BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BISD hands out millions in incentive pay

3 posters

Go down

BISD hands out millions in incentive pay Empty BISD hands out millions in incentive pay

Post  jaytee Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/incentive-44290-convocation-millions.html

I have some questions about this.

Did the kids scores greatly improve to warrant bonus pay?

If so, where did this money come from? If BISD has millions to hand out, that leads me to believe that they are taxing to much.

jaytee
jaytee
Compadre
Compadre

Back to top Go down

BISD hands out millions in incentive pay Empty Re: BISD hands out millions in incentive pay

Post  Bubbles Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

BISD is one of the most confusing districts I have ever heard of. There is so much controversy that we are actually watching the news and wondering what the latest episode of BISD is going to be. Kind of like watching a sitcom on tv, what is going to happen next. I don't know which is worse, BISD or Jasper City Police Department
Bubbles
Bubbles
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

BISD hands out millions in incentive pay Empty Re: BISD hands out millions in incentive pay

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 am

The Beaumont ISD superintendent is handing out millions of dollars in incentive checks to teachers for student results on the TAKS test.

At least it went to the teachers, which is a good thing. Still, as Jaytee pointed out, to even have this kind of surplus states they are taxing too much. Lumberton taxes were sky high, but it seemed that every other week the groups are camped out in front of Walmart asking for donations for "Operation Graduation" or some other thing. It makes you wonder where all of the taxes are really going.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down