BeaumontsBeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash?

3 posters

Go down

Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash? Empty Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash?

Post  Admin Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 am

Tacoma, Wash. Police Arrest Man Who Asked Neighbor If He Could Leave Body In Garbage

It's hard to turn down a neighbor who asks to borrow some sugar, but when the person next door wants help covering up a crime, it's time to install a fence. Or maybe move somewhere new.

Police in Tacoma, Wash. arrested Anthony Tyrone Clark who shocked his neighbors by asking if he could dump a body in their garbage, according to station KCPQ.

The grisly request was apparently sincere, because when police came to the apartment complex the remains of a 16-year-old boy were found in the trash receptacle, The Tacoma News Tribune reported.

The victim died from a single gunshot wound on Wednesday and police arrested the 20-year-old suspect on Thursday on suspicion of first-degree murder, The News Tribune reported in a later article.

Police told KING 5 News that they don't know if the neighbor gave the green light to the suspect to dispose of the corpse in his trash can.

The News Tribune said that the teenager was killed inside the suspect's home and that no one else was there when he died.
Admin
Admin
Compadre
Compadre

https://beaumontsbeat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash? Empty Re: Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash?

Post  Bartender Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah... that's just tacky. I BURY all my bodies! Twisted Evil tongue

Bartender
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash? Empty Re: Scuse me, could I dump a body in your trash?

Post  supermom Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 pm

[quote="Admin"]Tacoma, Wash. Police Arrest Man Who Asked Neighbor If He Could Leave Body In Garbage

It's hard to turn down a neighbor who asks to borrow some sugar, but when the person next door wants help covering up a crime, it's time to install a fence. Or maybe move somewhere new.

Police in Tacoma, Wash. arrested Anthony Tyrone Clark who shocked his neighbors by asking if he could dump a body in their garbage, according to station KCPQ.

The grisly request was apparently sincere, because when police came to the apartment complex the remains of a 16-year-old boy were found in the trash receptacle, The Tacoma News Tribune reported.

The victim died from a single gunshot wound on Wednesday and police arrested the 20-year-old suspect on Thursday on suspicion of first-degree murder, The News Tribune reported in a later article.

Police told KING 5 News that they don't know if the neighbor gave the green light to the suspect to dispose of the corpse in his trash can.

The News Tribune said that the teenager was killed inside the suspect's home and that no one else was there when he died.[/quote

This guy has a bnig heaping pile of stupid on his plate. Did he really think that the body would not be found?

supermom
Amigo
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down